EXAMINATION DETAILSCandidates can login and download their Admit card for examination.
|S. No.||Details||Last Date|
|1||Date of Examination||1st May, 2021|
|2||Reporting Time||10:15 a.m.|
|3||Time of Examination||11:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.|
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS & INFORMATION
|S. No.||Activity||Last Date|
|1||Start date for ONLINE submission of application||11.08.2020|
|2||Last date for ONLINE submission of application||31.08.2020|
|3||Last date for submission of fee in any SBI branch||04.09.2020|
- Online applications are invited to fill up the following two posts of Instructors on Contract basis on consolidated fixed contractual amount i.e. Initial Pay+ DA in the pay scale of Rs. 10300-34800+4600 Grade Pay (initial start of Rs. 18030/- per month +DA). Selection of candidates will be purely on merit of written test. No interview will be conducted:-
Sr. No. Name of the post No. of post UR Pay scale 1 Instructor (Mechanic Auto Body Repair) 1 1 10300 - 34800 + 4600 GP 2 Instructor (Mechanic Auto Body Painting) 1 1 10300 - 34800 + 4600 GP
- No other allowances shall be admissible.
- The period of contract shall be six months which can be extended by another term of six months. No other extension will be given.
- Age as on 1.1.2020 between 18 to 37 years (relaxable for Govt. Servant in accordance with the instructions issued by the Chandigarh Administration from time to time).
- Online applications can be submitted on the website www.giti28.in from 11.08.2020 and Last date for submission of online applications is 31.08.2020.
- The application fee payable is Rs. 1000/- for General & OBC category and Rs. 500/- for other reserved category applicants. The fee can be paid in any branch of SBI through Challan generated from the website upto 04.09.2020.
- Written Test will be conducted for all the applicants on the basis of the Declaration, as submitted by the candidates regarding their overall eligibility/suitability for the post at the time of applying. The candidature of the applicants appearing in the Merit List will be further scrutinized on the basis of their original Testimonials/Certificates/Experience, etc. by the Selection Committee constituted for the purpose. In case, any candidate is found ineligible by the Selection Committee, his/her candidature will be out rightly cancelled and he/she will not have any claim regarding selection to the post.
- The experience should be in the Industrial concern/Training Institute/Govt. Department. If, a candidate has done Degree/Diploma after passing out NTC/NAC, he should have one /two years’ experience respectively in the relevant field. In case of private organization /industry the experience will be verified by the Labour Department and in case of teaching Institutions by appropriate authority before issuing the appointment letter.
- Merit List of the candidates on the basis of their written test will be uploaded on above mentioned website.
- Venue for Exam, Date and Reporting time/time of written test will be conveyed online.
- Qualifications for the post/ experience: Details are available on website. Note:- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing the Written Test.
Director, Technical Education, U.T,